WARNING: This is not for the faint of heart! Read on if you dare.
I’m Just Wondering:
I’m just wondering if Barack Obama knows that what he is doing also means more taxes for him.
I’m just wondering if Obama pays any cigarette taxes. Who picks up his smokes? Where are they stored? When does he sneak out to smoke them? Where is the National Enquirer when you need them? Catching a shot of Obama lighting it up would be like snapping a picture of a rare bird long thought extinct.
I wonder if when Biden heard they were pulling the plug he thought they meant his hair and not cap and trade.
I wonder if Obama’s 58 states he claims to have traveled to include the state of confusion, state of bewilderment, state of denial, and state of depression.
I wonder if the ocean’s levels rising and dropping have anything to do with whether Al Gore is physically in the ocean or not.
I wonder if Obama is like the wife you want to divorce- what’s his is his and what’s yours is his.
I wonder if Obama wants his improve his golf game so that his golf score equals his dropping poll numbers.
I wonder if, speaking of polls, when a movie is done on Obama’s life, a professional downhill skier should be chosen to play him. Guess why.
I wonder if, contrary to public opinion, it’s not Pelosi’s snobbish attitude that causes her to look down on people; how would you be look after your 50th facelift?
Is it my imagination or is being unattractive a requirement to be called a liberal leader?
I wonder if Obama schedules work between his vacations.
Maybe Obama is like Jesus- "can any good thing come out of Chicago ?"
Just wondering………
No comments:
Post a Comment